Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 9 December 2012

Info Post

Dear friends,

I will need a bit of your help. It's Psychedelic Baby has become one of the largest and most growing online magazines. I published around 400 interviews in the past 2-3 years and tons of articles and reviews. I really appreciate all the support you are sending via emails, comments and Facebook "likes". I'm certain that we will continue with the same pace. I need to thank to my dear contributors who are lately helping me a lot with doing interviews and very interesting articles, that you can enjoy daily. I hope you enjoyed our content so far and I really hope you will be with us in the future.

I would kindly like to ask you if you can DONATE just a few bucks for the magazine. I'm sure you are buying music and supporting musicians. If you care just a bit about what we do for the musicians and after all for you please consider donating just a few bucks. We are sharing everything for FREE! Every penny counts and for those who would like to be mentioned just send me an email before donating. The DONATE button is on the right side. You can also contact me directly at: psychedelicbabyblog@gmail.com

Your support will be appreciated.


Thank you,

Klemen

0 comments:

Post a Comment